Friday Fives #18 | Friday Introduction
1. I can cook or bake just about anything. Being in the kitchen is a chance to infuse love and goodness into the foods I feed my family and friends. My kids are bummed when I don't cook dinner. As a matter of fact it's so bad they wake up asking "what's for dinner?". Do your kids always want to know what's next to eat?
2. I love to travel. I have traveled to the Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Each location has different experiences that I’ve enjoyed and treasured. I really want to travel to Italy next. What's your dream vacation location? Now living in Torrance, there is a big Asian community. It's making me want to take a vacation to Tokyo.
3. I’m super excited about the new Marvel Avengers movie coming out in April. As soon as the last movie ended with half the characters disappearing I was ready for the next movie to start immediately. I’m so surprised how much I get into watching all the Marvel movies. After watching the movie, i'm learned some disappointing news about the Avengers.
4. I'm an Air Force Veteran and Military Spouse. Yes I served 10.5 years in the United States Air Force. My military service took me all over the world from Tokyo, Japan to Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. During my service years, I meet and worked for some awesome people. I even keep in contact with many of them today. Now as a military spouse, I follow and support my husband's military career. After living almost six years in Northern Virginia, my husband received order to transition to Los Angeles Air Force Base in El Segundo. Now we're living in Torrance.
5. I'm a HUGE dessert fan here. Cake, pie, cookie, brownie, ice cream; if it has sugar inside, I probably will like it. What's your favorite dessert? I've shared one of my family's favorite recipe for Quick Chocolate Chip Cookies. Check it out and let me know what you think.
I would love to learn something about you. What do you like to do for fun?
Updated: October 11, 2019
Leave a Reply.
MEET THE PHOTOGRAPHER