Friday Fives #18 | Friday Introduction
1. I can cook or bake just about anything. Being in the kitchen is a chance to infuse love and goodness into the foods I feed my family and friends. My kids are bummed when I don't cook dinner. As a matter of fact it's so bad they wake up asking "what's for dinner?".
2. I love to travel. I have traveled to the Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Caribbean. Each location has different experiences that I’ve enjoyed and treasured. I really want to travel to Italy next.
3. I’m super excited about the new Marvel Avengers movie coming out in April. As soon as the last movie ended with half the characters disappearing I was ready for the next movie to start immediately. I’m so surprised how much I get into watching all the Marvel movies.
4. Big Disney fan. Do you love Disney? I get so excited to go see Mickey and his friends. It’s amazing how the kid in me comes out when it’s time for a visit.
5. HUGE dessert fan here. Cake, pie, cookie, brownie, ice cream; if it has sugar inside, I probably will like it.
Hello, I'm Tamieka, the owner of Tamieka Smith Photography. I am currently located in Northern Virginia and I would love to help you plan your family's portraits or photograph your military ceremony — possibly both. Working with families and military members is my specialty. I hope you'll look at my recent work and all that’s available for you. I hope we're able to work together and I’m able to document your family’s history.