Mother's Day Portrait Giveaway
Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful Mothers! In honor of Mother’s Day, Tamieka Smith Photography, has decided to give one complimentary portrait session!
The winner will receive one (1) hour long session at a Northern Virginia (NOVA) location of your choice (will travel further for a small travel fee), an Ordering/Viewing session where you'll be able to view and order prints, and a complimentary heirloom 8×10 portrait print. This is a $250 value!
Here’s 5 different ways to enter:
1. Comment on this blog post on why you love being a mom OR what you love most about the mom in your life!
2. Head over to Facebook and “like” my fan page – http://www.facebook.com/tamiekasmithphotography – come back and leave a comment saying you have done so.
3. Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/@TamSPhotograph1 – come back to this blog post and leave a comment saying you have done so.
4. Follow me on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/tamieka_smith_photography - come back to this blog post and leave a comment saying you have done so.
5. Help spread the word by posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or your own personal Blog about this giveaway.
When you leave a comment below, link back to where you posted!
**Don’t forget, you must COMMENT below on this post in order to have a valid entry. You can comment up to four times.**
Please, no more than 4 comments per person! Please use your real name and real email address (your email address will be kept private) when entering. This contest start Saturday, May 13, 2017 and ends at 11:59pm on May 14, 2017. The winner will be chosen and announced on Monday, May 15, 2017!
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me at (571) 250-5073.
Hello, I'm Tamieka, the owner of and photographer behind Tamieka Smith Photography a Los Angeles family photographer and Northern Virginia/National Archives Promotion Ceremony photographer in Torrance, CA. I am happy you came to visit the blog! I hope you find inspiration and helpful tips. In addition, to a peek into my life as a family photographer.