Honor the grandparents in your child's life with an exclusive portrait session.
Giving a portrait for Grandparents Day is a beautiful gift! I really can’t think of a better gift idea than family portraits, either as a gift certificate, or as a framed portrait print. Grandparents LOVE getting beautiful portraits of their children and grandchildren. However, what’s even better than that, is actually having grandparents in the portraits!! I love when clients ask if it’s okay if parent’s come along to the portrait session. Yes, absolutely; please!! There’s nothing more precious and beautiful sight to see than multi-generations in one portrait.
Can you imagine how priceless these portraits will become, not only for the grandparents in our lives, but also our children? I honestly wish I had a nice professional portrait taken with each of my grandparents when I was younger.
Come celebrate Grandparents Day with Tamieka Smith Photography by having a portrait session on September 9, 2017. These sessions will be available for one day only. To schedule a session for your loved ones, email me at email@example.com or give me a call at (571) 250-5073.
There will be limited availability, so schedule your session today!
* Appointments are required.
* Session retainer must be paid up on day of scheduling desired time to secure your session.
* All sessions begin at the scheduled time — I respect the next client’s time so I am unable to accommodate late arrivals.
* Please plan to arrive early before your scheduled time to allow for checking hair, etc.
* If either of you are not feeling well (even the slightest bit under the weather), please contact the studio.
* No cameras, including cell phone cameras are allowed.
* Your images will be available for viewing within 10-14 days from your portrait session.
* The time set aside for the Ordering Session is the only time to place your order. Orders take 1 – 2 weeks to be delivered.
* Delivery/Mailing your orders will be scheduled by appointment only, or I can ship your order to your home.
* Payment is due the day of your Ordering/Viewing Session. A no-interest layaway plan option is available.
* Orders will not be delivered until the balance of the order is paid in full.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT DO THE PRODUCTS COST?
I take great pride in the prints and products that are offered and it’s my pleasure to create beautiful and professionally printed artwork for you to enjoy for generations to come. In addition, your portrait is not on a flimsy piece of paper; it is mounted and coated for durability and protection from fingerprints and the elements. Yes, digital images to share are available. Contact the studio for detailed pricing.
HOW LONG DOES A PORTRAIT SESSION TAKE?
A complete session takes about 1 hour.
HOW MUCH DOES THIS COST?
This special session costs $250. The session retainer secures your reservation for the desired time.
MAY I TAKE PICTURES AT THE SESSION, TOO?
No. Cameras and/or camera phones are not allowed.
WHAT’S THE PROCESS?
* Purchase the session
* Contact the studio to set the time for your Portrait Session and your Ordering/Viewing Session.
* I will also set the date/time for your Ordering/Viewing session 10 to 14 days from your portrait session.
* I will assist you in planning your clothing. If you’re purchasing a special attire for this session, be sure to order early to have it in time.
* On the day of your Portrait Session, please arrive early.
* During the session, I will even give you sneak peeks from the back of the camera to show you the beauty of your images!
* During the Ordering/Viewing Session, you and your spouse – or any decision makers – will come back to the Ordering/Viewing session to order prints and/or products. I will help you compare all of your favorite images. Whether it is wall art or a table album, there is various products available.
* Wall Collections are our number one product of choice! By purchasing archival quality professional products, your images will be preserved for years to come, ensuring that you won’t forget the joy of the your child with their grandparents. I will work with you from the very beginning to design and style a one of a kind session that can be turned into collections that will be treasured for generations. Our archival products are commercially printed and rated to last 90 to 150 years with normal use. We have a variety of wall art options, including Framed Portraits (Traditional and Organic Bloom), and Gallery Wraps. Please visit this link to see more of the products offered.
* Unique table albums are an heirloom keepsake for decades to come. When you order one of these stunning albums, you will know that you will forever have your favorite images from your session to display in a place of prominence in your home for years to come. Your family’s album will be custom-designed and finished with your choice of luxurious leathers and professional quality printing.
MEET yOUR pHOTOGRAPHER
Hello, I'm Tamieka, the owner of and photographer behind Tamieka Smith Photography a family photographer in Torrance, CA and Northern Virginia/National Archives Promotion Ceremony photographer in Torrance, CA. I am happy you came to visit the blog! I hope you find inspiration and helpful tips. In addition, to a peek into my life as a family photographer.
SEARCH THE SITE