Email Templates for Family Photographers
Over the last few years, I have refined every single one of these 18 email templates and I personally use all of these in emails in my family photography business. And over the last few years, I have seen this work for the students inside the photography mastermind course bundle, Tribe. (These templates are included in the Mastermind).
Just follow the templates, fill in the blanks, and get them into your client communication workflow. It's simply that easy.
Buy them to help you convert more family photography leads into bookings AND streamline your communication workflow with these email templates.
18 Email Templates Every Family Photographer Must Have
1. Auto Responder to new inquiries
2. New Quote
3. Quote Expiration
4. Not Available, but push to Associates
5. Follow-Up after quote send and expired (ghosting clients)
6. Pre-session Email
7. Policy Regarding Rescheduling
8. After Session, What's Next?
9. Are Digital Files Included and Cost Concerns after the session
10. Preparing Clients for Upcoming Ordering Session (send after session)
12. Letting Clients Know you cannot work within their desired budget
13. Explaining Digitals Images Have Value
14. Do you provide RAW files?
15. Advance Editing (body reshaping, skin retouching, head swapping, etc.)
16. Impatient Client and is asking for the gallery ahead of schedule
17. Client purchased prints from drugstore or box store and wants to know why they
18. How to respond to a negative review
19. Your Prices Are Too High
20. Preparing for Ordering Session (Are you ready to see your images?)
21. Requesting a Review
22. Thank you for your payment
23. Client refusing to schedule Ordering (Reveal) Appointment - For IPS Photographers