SEO for Photographers eBook
Are you frustrated because your website is not on the first page of Google?
I've spent years attempting to figure out how to get my photography website to the first page of Google. I did a lot of trial and error. Likewise, I have compiled all the knowledge I've learned into this handy eBook. After moving to Los Angeles, I was able to get my website to the first page of Google in less than 6 months.
Don't get left behind; let me help you get your photography business to the first page of Google.
- Proper Image Size for your website
- Optimize your Blog (Blog Title Ideas)
- Optimize Header Title/Tags and Page Description
- Alt Text / Image Name
- Google My Business
- and so much more...
Hear from a client...
YOU ALSO MAY LIKE
Ask Me Anything (2-Hours)
A customizable mentoring session (2-hours) for a full, uninterrupted overview of your photography, branding, marketing, business and/or sales process— what you choose to focus on is up to you. This is an entirely customizable session.
- review of branding and identity and marketing materials
- review and detailed pricing materials
- review and detailed overview of sales process, addressing specific concerns
- assessment/creation of marketing strategy and plan
- walk-through of post-processing style and techniques
- overview of business management/operations/employment or associate-building processes
- full disclosure on any and all questions related to photography, marketing, business, studio building, work/life balance, sales, and more!
Ways to Market
As a photographer, we need more ways to market and get in front of our ideal client other than using social media. This ebook gives several ideas and ways to market and attract affluent photography clients.
Use this information to attract and draw in your ideal client for your photography business.
Email Templates for Family Photographers
Just follow the templates, fill in the blanks, and get them into your client communication workflow. It's simply that easy.
Buy them to help you convert more family photography leads into bookings AND streamline your communication workflow with these email templates.